First let me say that I do have both a pup and a puss. The puss and I have an agreement. I acknowledge and have experience that his front claws are indeed effective and I should stay away. He acknowledges and has experienced that I can remove 3 of his cat lives with one blow. But this post isn’t about what I have, its about the difference between girls who are cat owners vs dog owners.
For this little unscientific study lets take out the toy dog breed. Or we can leave them in but I think I would have to lump those girls into the cat owner column. So lets take a look at the two pictures above and see if we can get a feel for the personalities of each female type.
First the cat lover:
- Positive: Very good at giving ‘cum hither’ looks
- Positive: Always clean and spotless, from manicured nails to every hair in its place (or hopefully lasered off)
- Positive: Knows how to sway those hips and crawl into bed
- Negative: Moody as hell
- Negative: Unpredictable
- Negative: Don’t get it in her hair or else!
- Negative: She hates football, hates your friends, and REALLY hates your friends’ girlfriends!
- Positive: If she wants something, she will be all over you to get it
- Negative: You’ll realize over time that she will only be all over you when she wants something
- Negative: You better drive a nice car to be seen with her, and SLOW THE FUCK DOWN, is something you’ll hear a lot
- Negative: She doesn’t like to have sex on the floor, or at a hotel that isn’t a 5 star, and it will take her at least 30 minutes of doing god knows what in the bathroom before she is ready for ‘spontaneous’ sex
Now for the dog lover:
- Positive: Playful and willing to please
- Positive: Is as comfortable in a t-shirt as she is in a little black dress
- Positive: Not only can you get it in her hair, you can finish one off in her left eye and she’ll still be giggling the whole time
- Negative: May need some help with ensuring nails, hands, and feet are manicured (yes, even if we don’t have a foot fetish, those paws better be smooth enough to do the same stroking that your hands do).
- Positive: Likes sports, likes some of your friends, and will even make out with some of your friends’ girlfriends.
- Positive: Doesn’t really care what kind of a car you drive, but you better not drive like a pussy.
- Positive: Doesn’t matter where we have sex, or when we have sex, as long as both are very pleased with the result.
Well, depending on what kind of guy you are, you can pick your poison out of those lists. Now is this a hard and fast rule, of course not. But I challenge you to tell me that I haven’t correctly stereotyped these women. And what is more fun to do on the internet that stereotyping people? Exactly.